This recipe is so delicious and incredibly easy to make! It’s one of our family’s favorites and we promise you won’t miss the potatoes! It’s Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Keto, Nut-free & Paleo, perfect for those following an Autoimmune Protocol diet.
Protein Pantry Recipe – serves 4
· 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
· 3 pickles, chopped
· ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
· ¼ cup onion, chopped
· ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise (we like Primal Kitchen)
· 3 tablespoons gluten-free Dijon mustard
· 1 tablespoon pickle juice
½ teaspoon sea salt
· Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Prepare the cauliflower by cutting into bite-sized pieces. You can do this with a knife or if you want smaller pieces, shred. Steam for 2-3 minutes. Drain.
2. Place cauliflower in a large bowl along with chopped pickle, onion and parsley.
3. Add mayo, mustard, pickle juice, salt and pepper and stir to coat. Chill overnight and serve.
Nutrition: 6 protein, 12 fat, 4 net carb